Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Doorway to Knowhere

Now this is an interesting play on words if I have seen one. I like it. In creating this blog, I also have created the title for my movie. I like that.

So let me bring you up to speed.

As much as I'd like to say that I have a concrete script, that would be a lie. I have basically all the scenes seperately together (yeah that makes a lot of sense).

Oh btw should knowhere be spelled KnoWhere? Not sure that would make sense though.

Anyways. The ideas are solid, I think. I'm thinking about 5-7 scenes right now. The scenes need to be compiled together and put into script form, they are rather vague right now. It doesn't seem like I am going to be able to shoot this week. I had a scene in mind but, alas, my actors are unavailable. Perhaps next week I will be able to do that. But we shall see.

Anyways, I will post later.

No comments: