Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ladies and Gents, I have a script

Well, that's correct, the rough draft has been completed. It is about 16 pages long. According to Mr. Larson, if it is in proper script form it should be also about 16 minutes long. That's if I did it in proper form. I think it may be longer. Which is a little frightening in some aspects. But also means it is something to overcome.

Also today Nate and I went to Waterloo and took some shots of different buildings we may want to shoot for the opening and ending sequences. Parts of Waterloo are definitely pretty rundown, and there are certain spots that may just look pretty sweet. It is going to come down to editing, however, to make this sequence look convincing. It will be a challenge to edit, but one I think we are up for. Now it is time to draw up some storyboards for the sequence from the footage we've taken and create a proposal for the mayor. Oh, and I need to talk to the Waterloo Diner about filming in their parking lot. Hopefully this will work and soon we will be shooting early some Saturday morning. Pray that the city lets us do this.

No comments: