Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I've Just Been Getting Acquainted With the Church of Rome"

So...yesterday was definitely interesting. But there are some things you just have to do in order to get what you want. Evidently especially in video production. So I went to mass yesterday... I know, yes, I am not Catholic, but I had to speak with Father Tom. So after sitting through about an hour and finding it in me to turn down the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist (and yes, it was difficult, they use real wine, enticing i know), and after the congregation had fled and Father Tom took off his robes I asked permission to use St. Bernard's sanctuary for one of the scenes in my student film.

And he said...

Yes! I was pretty happy, it's absolutely beautiful in there, and I get to film there now. I asked him if Monday would work, he said to call "Al" tomorrow at the parish (whoever that is) and he would let me in. So thank you, Father Tom.

Stoked about hopefully probably beginning principal photography tomorrow. Talk to ya then.

No comments: