Tuesday, February 19, 2008

But i want a plastic gun, Joe

Well, so much for that idea. It was a good try, but I guess I will have to get my dummy weapons from somewhere else. Frustrating yes, but I only need two, so hopefully it won't be too hard to find. If anyone has a black airsoft M16 looking rifle, please let me know. Money is tight around here.

In other news, however, I stopped by St. Bernard's Catholic Church. Beautiful, beautiful building. Mr. Larson, you said the Catholics knew how to do it right, and you are correct. I would love to film there; now I just have to get in touch with Father Tom. I was fortunate enough to run into one of the caretakers as she was leaving and she showed me the inside. I think Carol was her name. She told me her son was in film classes at a Catholic School in Minneapolis. But anyways, yeah, that is on my list of things to do. Along with writing up that proposal for Waterloo.

Me and Nate will be driving to Waterloo on Thursday and taking a little scouting video in the area we will hopefully be shooting on. I need a solid idea of what I am shooting so I can bring the proposal to the mayor. Hopefully I can do that by next week so we can finally get the ball rolling for this thing.

Well, thats about all I got right now. Did a little writing for the final scene last night. Just a couple things I need to think about for that and I can convert it all into proper script form.

No comments: