Monday, February 18, 2008

New Actor Scheme

Well, as discouraged as I was losing the possibility of doing the opening scene with soldiers, I think that things have changed a bit. I talked to Nate Reese and Josh Deiss (both ROTC) and they both seemed very interested, maybe even excited to work on the project (hopefully I'm not reading too much on their excitement). Reese also told me that I could possibly get dummy M16s made out of plastic that they use for training. So on the list now is to talk to Joe Diener (sp?). He is the ROTC guy responsible for loaning out equipment. If all works out I have Reese as the main character and Deiss as the second soldier on the mission at the beginning. I now need to do some location scouting with Nate. Hopefully we will be able to do that tomorrow afternoon. It would be really awesome if we could. If all goes well, maybe by next week I can talk to the mayor of Waterloo again and bring my proposal.

In other news I have another scene, one which I believe will be quite powerful for the ending. We shall see though. I need to get all of this in proper script form too.

No comments: